The distinctive Air Link® TD design provides superior traction when the load is full, without the bone-jarring ride when empty. Originally constructed to meet the demands of the logging industry, Air Link® TD is the only air spring suspension designed specifically for the builders or manufacturers of fire and rescue, logging, refuse, heavy haul, redi-mix, cranes, military, and any other severe service on/off highway vehicles.
Air Link® TD exceeds industry requirements for vocational suspension applications. It has been proven to lower operating and maintenance costs, reduce damage to chassis and mounted equipment, diminish vibrations, lengthen tire life, extend suspension and bushing life, and reduce downtime. Air Link® TD is available for capacities ranging from 46,000 lbs. to 85,000 lbs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Rugged Walking Beams – Distributes the load more evenly for maximum traction and help maintain alignment.
- Dual Height Control Valves – Maintain optimum ride height independent of load; levels vehicle side-to-side delivering high roll stability.
- Polyurethane Bushings – Provide longer service life and no maintenance; reducing downtime when compared to rubber block suspension.
- Heavy-Duty Shock Absorbers – Damper the suspension to enhance driver comfort and tuned for optimized ride characteristics.
- Air Suspension – High volume air springs offer a low frequency for the optimum ride. Smooth ride – loaded or empty
- Available for 46,000 to 85,000 lb capacities