Custom Welding & Fabrication Services
At Link, we consider the project plan and materials, your budget, and the intended applications to find the right processes for your project. These processes may include any one of several varieties of welding and fabrication services depending on your project’s unique considerations.
- Dedicated Welding Booths with Fume Extractors
- Experienced Licensed Journeyman Welders
- Welding Capabilities: TIG, MIG, Stick & Flux Core
- Certified Canadian Welding Bureau Welders
- Access to Water-Jet, Laser & Plasma Cutting
- Machining and Press Breaks
- Overhead Cranes
- Multiple Jib Cranes
- Paint Booth Specializing In Corrosion Protection
- Dedicated Quality Surveyor Management
- Shot Blaster
Employ our welding and fabrication services individually or as a complete, turnkey manufacturing solution with broader project management services. Be confident with our state-of-the-art facilities, including an ISO 9001 and 34,000 square feet dedicated to fabrication and manufacturing.
Receive dedicated customer service through a cross-functional team supported by disciplines that include program management, engineering, manufacturing and supply chain management.
601 18 Ave
Nisku, AB T9E 7T7
Phone: +1 780-955-2859