Your Truck...The Way You Need It
A modification at Link Suspensions of Canada’s Chassis Modification Centre begins with you. As Western Canada’s premier center for twin steer modifications, Link Suspensions of Canada is able to modify your original truck configuration to meet your specific needs. The first step is determining your requirements. We evaluate your current configuration and consult with you on the challenges you face on the job in order to propose the most effective solution. Then if necessary, we work directly with your OEM to ensure the truck will be designed in accordance with NSM requirements.
Once the truck arrives at LSC, it is reviewed to confirm compliance with your specifications. During the modification, only factory-matched axles and components are used – enabling easy parts accessibility in the future. Upon completion, the modification team certifies that the conversion meets LSC’s high quality control parameters.
The following are services available from the Chassis Modification Center:
• Air Link® Installations for Front and Rear
• Spring Conversions for Tandem/Tridem Steer
• Suspension Retro-fits
• Front Wheel Drive Conversions
• Steerable Lift Axles
• Wheel Base Alterations/Frame Extensions
• Installation of Link® UltraRide®, Single Axle Rear Suspension
• Installation of Easy Slider®, the Sliding Kingpin System